Sunday, May 29, 2011

Welcome!!!!!


Hello! Welcome to my blog. I have never been a blogger so bare with me as I embark on this new adventure. My name is Carmella and I am an Esthetician in Southern California. I have been trained by the best of the best in the Esthetic world. Growing up in the salon industry gave me the motivation to become a professional Esthetician and my dedication and passion to all phases of skincare have helped me gain popularity with women of all ages. I work at Papaleo Art and Soul in San Pedro , CA and I also offer in home waxing and brow/lash tinting for clients wanting a more private atmosphere. All of my clients ask me the same question over and over, "Where can I find great beauty products that fit in my budget?" After many years of trying every beauty product out there ranging from Obagi to Target brand, I decided to start this blog to help others achieve beautiful skin and still be able to pay their rent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment